Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Material Controller
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2013
3rd Avenue, 5th Street, MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 381567
NUTSRV PHILIPPINES CORP. is a PEZA registered export enterprise mainly engaged in Modifying, Producing, and Assembling of Parts for (Cabs, Vans, and/or Shells) for Camping Cars and/or Recreation Vehicles including the marking and designing of its interior furniture and accessories and fabrication of molder for its parts and accessories and the assembly of recreational vehicles such as motorhomes and camper vans/cabs located at 3rd Avenue, 5th Street, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City is in need of additional personnel to fill in the position below:
- Must have an experience as a MATERIAL CONTROLLER and IMPORT/EXPORT document processing for at least 1 year.
- Must possess the ability to make and implement accurate time management and must be highly organized.
- Average knowledge in MS Office (ex.Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Excellent in English communication and documentation skill.
- Must have strong sense of quality and cost control.
- Resourceful and has wide professional network.
- Willing to render long hours if needed and do field works.
- Knowledge in PEZA Import/Export procedures is a plus.
- Analyze and plan for materials with usual and unusual lead times, storage needs or delicacy.
- Oversee processes and security to ensure flow of materials meets delivery and production goals.
- Inventory and audit all existing materials which includes prices and supplier's names regularly.
- Communicate to different leaders and settle any concerns.
- Arrange shipment for export and import.
- Ensure that all shipments are delivered on time and in good condition
- Coordinate forwarder/logistics for the freight quotation and status of shipment.
- Inform Production Planning In-charge if there are shipment delays.
- Prepare necessary requirements for the clearance of import and export shipment.
- Process farm in and farm out.
- Prepare necessary documents.
- Update with PEZA EHSD, PEZA-customs for the import and export memorandums or new procedure
- Update List of Import times and secure for PEZA approval.