Back to Search Results
Quality Assurance Analyst
₱40,000 - 50,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Bookedby (Salon Ultimate)
Established in 2012
IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 4
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 381539
Salon Ultimate (BookedBy) is looking for tech savvy, organized, friendly, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast-growing international company. Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate (http://www.salonultimate.com/) is an innovative, all-in-one, hybrid, point of sale software platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas. To date, we have helped managed/facilitate over 100 million customer bookings and check-ins for our clients.
Quality Assurance Analyst shares an equal responsibility for getting the software out to our customers with high quality, on schedule and matching the customer and business expectations.
As a QA lead, there are multiple roles and responsibilities which need to be taken care of. The functional role of Quality Assurance Analyst is to make sure our software is bug free by the time it reaches production. In today's world quality is the backbone of any commercial successful product which directly implies that the quality assurance team in any industry play a very significant role.
Quality Assurance Analyst must ensure that his projects are on the right track all the way through the project release, resolving conflicts across the team, reviewing the release schedules and testing plans, helping mitigate the risk of releases, and checking quality in phases of the project, and updating management of any concerns.
Defining Quality Metrics
- Defining quality standards and metrics for the current project/product.
- Working with product owners to ensure that the quality metrics is reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
- Make the QA team aware of the Quality matrix and resolve all the queries.
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria's to check the quality on timely basis.
- Create test cases to make sure the project is fully tested before release.
Defining Testing Strategies
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
- Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project.
- Focus on automation along with manual testing.
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that test plans get reviewed by product owners.
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Set Quality standards for the project teams you are involved in using various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
- Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements.
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, operations management, product managers etc.
- Creating and defining risks contingencies and plans.
- Seeking feedback from management when and wherever necessary.
- Understanding and defining areas to calculate the overall risk to the project.
- Creating strategies to mitigate those risks and take necessary measures to control the risks.
- Create backup plans for all the testing strategies.
- Have team meetings at appropriate time to understand & review the current risks.
- Publish the improvements to all the stakeholders and depict the improvements using data points.
- Work with the development team to ensure that you have appropriate support for items such as automation hooks or debug builds wherever and whenever possible.
- Ensure several quality improvement tools like code coverage, memory leaks are part of the development cycle, in case of conflicts resolve with management.
- Bachelor Degree or Above.
- Previous QA Experience at a SAAS Company.
- 3+ Years experience in a managerial role at a SAAS Company.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off program
- Monthly employee recognition bonuses
We Take Care of our People:
As a worldwide company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one. Bookedby is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
What We Promise:
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape and create a sustainable future. Join this group of talent and industry experts dedicated to our mission and clients.