Back to Search Results
Senior Business Analyst
Established in 2010
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 381520
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from of our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Join us as:
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- Primarily spend time with various foreign clients to help them figure out their initial specifications, or further identify new functionalities in developed applications.
- Liaise with business users and IT teams to help overall business operations.
- Work with scrum team representing product management in answering questions - elaborate information on the specifications, define and review test plans and its results.
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders as needed.
- May have to handle project coordination/management tasks.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in applications development environment.
- 1-3 years as a Project Manager or Scrum Master is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of SDLC, including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Performs Business Analyst function at all levels of solutions development can go from high-level conceptualization to drilling down to details.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing user requirements.
- Agile development methodology practitioner.
- Experience in project management is an advantage.
- Good communication, conflict management and relationship skills that can be applied to both IT and Business groups.
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Work from home allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Flat management style and open-door policy - no to micromanagement and your voice is being heard!
- Work with the latest technologies - you can hone your skills and work with Australian and European clients + a chance to earn more through our self-training program.
- Enrolment to HMO for a maximum of 3 immediate dependents on your 1st day.
- Incentive-based wellness program
- Toastmasters, Wednesday Classes, and other learning opportunities.