Back to Search Results
Jumpstart your career with us as a Registered Nurse and Allied Health (Virtual Medical Assistant)!
1 Year or Less
Established in 2010
Abeto Mirasol Taft South, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 50
Posted On: June 1, 2021
Job ID: 381468
Looking to practice your beloved profession without the toxic shifts? Be one of our Virtual Medical Assistants! We are looking for Registered Nurses and Allied Health Professionals who can become part of our growing family.
A Virtual Medical Assistant (VMA) provides support to US-based doctors, nurses or other health professionals in running their clinic operations by managing frontline patient services and/or performing back-office tasks.
Employee is responsible to perform the following tasks:
- Attend to patient communications (via phone or email)
- Respond to inquiries about healthcare services and schedule
- Send out reminders
- Gather medical or insurance information
- Manage appointment calendar
- Update patient records
- Research helpful information
- Handle administrative tasks (e.g., fax/file management, transcription)
- Must be a graduate of BS Nursing or any 4yr Allied Health courses
- Must have at least 1yr of hospital or clinic experience.
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- BPO experience is a plus
What's in store for you?
- Performance Bonus
- Fixed weekend days-off
- Life-Work Balance
- Stress-Free and Friendly Environment
- High-Growth Potential