Back to Search Results
HR Assistant Manager: Cenix BPO Web Development Needs a Qualified Applicant Immediately!
2 to 4 Years
Cenix Web Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 1995
82 Vibo Center, Escario St., 3rd FL, Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 381398
CeNix Web Development Services, a BPO affiliate of U.S. based World Wide Data Link, Inc., is an international web development company with 25 years of experience and stability since 1995 - currently operating 16 offices around the world in 9 different countries throughout North America, Asia, Europe, and South America - including Cebu City.
We currently have an URGENT and immediate opening for an individual with Human Resources experience and who has excellent English skills.
This is NOT a virtual position. MUST be in the office daily to interact with our teams.
This is an outstanding opportunity for people who want a secure position and to become part of a fast-growing company with excellent long-term growth, benefits, and earnings potential.
- Will be responsible for all facets of HR duties and assisting with day-to-day operations of management.
- Will become familiar with all benefits given to employees.
- Will provide counseling and support on policies and procedures and ensure full compliance on HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation, especially compiling of data. Also maintaining and updating the data in employee evaluation systems.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) and 201 files, also maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Working closely with various departments to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Take minutes in executive meetings.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure compliance.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Will also be responsible for supporting the GM and Director as Executive Assistant, providing support on general matters such as visa matters, scheduling, and other administrative tasks.
- Will also be responsible for maintaining the calendars of GM and Director and reminding them of important events (regularization dates, administration deadlines etc... ) in the office while they are building other offices.
- Candidate should possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent degree and/or work experience.
- Should possess a good understanding of the DOLE code to provide an educated perspective on courses of action.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino, Bisaya
- Previous work experience is greatly preferred for this position.
- Able to craft policies, memos and HR Programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful, keen to details, and has initiative
- Knowledgeable in Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Employee & Labor Relation, Training & Organizational Development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage, build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent salary PLUS BONUS opportunities and benefits. Reliable, productive employees are generously rewarded in both short and long term.
- Great working hours with AM and PM shifts (no weekends, no graveyard)
- Great work atmosphere in our office near Ayala Mall (Camputhaw) Cebu City.
- Benefits include medical, vacation, and sick leave for regular employees.
- Growth and education assistance programs.
- Great job SECURITY. CeNix Web is backed by 25 years of successful experience based in the U.S. We develop, manage and market nearly 700 of our company-owned websites and are NOT dependent upon maintaining a level of outside clients for you to keep your job.
Please reply with a cover letter, salary requirements, detailed resume, full contact information, and work experience. We review resumes daily and will contact qualified applicants for an immediate interview.