Back to Search Results
Senior Operations Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Airport, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 381397
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world's most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What's your mission?
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in areas such as Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, and Recontact Rate.
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations.
- Monitor costs and losses incurred by managing teamâ€™s contribution to the greater Customer Experience budget.
- Ensure employee happiness by working with Leads to create strong connections with the whole team and utilize effective communication to help translate the Mission of our client into meaningful and clear goals.
- Keep a regular and open line of communication with Leads to support and influence as needed.
- Maintain ultimate responsibility for team structure, recruiting, on-boarding and training by working with CX leadership, direct reports and other business partners.
Strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Translate client company goals into clear and comprehensive directives for team. Support direct reports as they implement new directives.
- Use learnings from team members to identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements that support the teamâ€™s strategy and the needs of the customer.
- Keep an active look out for risks, potential gains and issues to anticipate advancements and opportunities to advance the teamâ€™s goals.
- Create action plans to address identified gaps / opportunities and ensure seamless operational execution
- Monitor and manage compliance on all internal / external initiatives and drive quality output through regular audits and spot checks
- Effective communication of all program relevant updates to both internal / external stakeholders done through:
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Business reviews
- Townhalls / Skip levels / FGDs
- Coaching / Mentorship sessions
- Lead and/or participate in CX-specific and/or client company wide projects that may be assigned by leadership.
- Seasonal or Special projects based on the needs of the team or the customer.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- At least two (2) years in college
- 8 years of BPO experience
- 3 years in a managerial capacity
- Develop Leaders: Teach direct reports to become inspiring leaders for their own direct reports and model similar behavior as leaders of Leads.
- Inspiring Teams: Champion clientâ€™s Mission to help teams understand how their work contributes to end goals. Work with direct reports to create team cohesion and fulfillment.
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills: Ability to look at each problem or data set from many different angles to find innovative and simple solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Ability to take what is available and build a fort with it; itâ€™s not a problem, itâ€™s a challenge.
- Simplify: Able to see through complexity to find best path forward.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Embrace the adventure with Client, Peers, and teams and use superior communication skills to cultivate professional relationships with Client. Use innovative channels of communication to keep teams up-to-date with day-to-day changes in expectations and goals that are relevant to their roles.