Back to Search Results
Established in 1996
Field Work, Negros Oriental
Posted On: May 31, 2021
Job ID: 381341
Security & Systems Monitoring, Inc. (SSMI) provides specialized security and life-safety devices for residential, commercial, and industrial establishments. Using an unprecedented combination of technologies and real-time alarm monitoring services, SSMI operates a round the clock Centralized Monitoring Station. As a result of our growth, we are continually looking for qualified Central Monitoring Station Station Operators for a variety of shifts.
- Preferably with atleast 1 year experience.
- Graduate of Associate in Electronics Course or Computer Course
- Vocational or BS Electrical, Electronics, Electro-mechanical course
- Knowledgeable in electronic troubleshooting is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Computer Operations
- Must have good customer service orientation
- Adept in both oral and written English communications
- A fast learner and very trainable
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Responsible, dedicated, and reliable
- Able to lead the Project.
- Able to travel to any parts of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
- Troubleshoot Burglar, Fire, CCTV and access Control System.
- Install Burglar, Fire, CCTV and access Control System.
- Constantly communicate with Service Coordinators on the status of each job.
- Submit updated liquidations for out of town jobs.
- Properly instruct client on how to operate the Security System.
- Properly recommend security solutions to clients and prospects.
- Program various security panels.
- With board and lodging , travel and Meal Allowance (If travel outside Cebu Province)
- With Meal Allowance if work beyond 11hours (Within Cebu Province)
- Accident Insurance
- Service Incentive (If qualified)
- Health Insurance
- Free Dental Service (Once a year)
You may also visit us at: http://www.ssmialarm.com
How to Apply