Back to Search Results
Business Systems Analyst - Time & Attendance
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1917
MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 381262
Is currently looking for:
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST - TIME & ATTENDANCE
The Business Systems Analyst – Time & Attendance is responsible for assisting with all functional aspects of the system administration for the Time & Attendance application, for all U.S, Canadian and Alfreton, UK. locations. The position is responsible for assisting with all requests; including any updates to current rules and the set up and development of new rules, for the U.S., Canadian and Alfreton UK hourly union and non union population.
This includes maintaining current pay/work rules, accruals, attendance policies. The Business Systems Analyst for Time & Attendance also conducts semi-annual access audits to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. The Business Systems Analyst for Time & Attendance will also assist with all system updates and patch implementation for the Time & Attendance System for the U.S., Canadian and Alfreton UK. This includes maintaining and testing of all Kronos service packs, making all change requests as needed, the set-up and review of all audit reports.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with the hours load process of the hourly payroll.
- Tests and implements any changes or updates requested by the plants.
- Maintains and tests the Kronos service packs.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- System Admin related experience.
- Relevant experience of Kronos or other time & attendance software is a plus but not mandatory.
DESIRED PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity