Back to Search Results
Software Development Team Lead
Managerial / Supervisory
Open to Work From Home
Velox Networks Pte Ltd
Established in 2017
GAGFA Tower, F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 381235
Velox Networks Pte Ltd is located in Singapore with staff working from home in the Philippines and UK. Velox Networks provides end-to-end communication solutions to companies of all sizes within Singapore and South East Asia. As a licensed Telecommunication Provider (IMDA), our primary offering is a cloud-based telephony solution which includes fully featured high end PBX functionality i.e. voicemail-to-email, call recording, Groups, Auto Attendant, Fax, Cost Centers and much more with zero capital investment.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD
• The Team Lead equips, manages and leads the SW Dev Team in order to achieve their goals and fulfill on their software and product deliverables. The Team Lead achieves this by providing hands-on technical leadership and through coaching and mentorship.
• Full-time home-based work – Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
• Have a personal computer or laptop with sufficient specs for developer’s needs/use. Some Velox tools will be installed, but most of our tech can be accessed via browser. All code is in a shared space and github.
• Have a minimum internet speed of 10 Mbps (DSL or FIBRE). Velox provides internet allowance.
• Have a good and quiet working environment conducive for productive work.
• Velox will provide VoIP phone/s and App/s for internal communications and testing purposes since this is our main tech.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 1-3 years work experience in managing or leading a team of developers.
• At least 1-3 years work experience in development and specifically distributed applications
• Extensive experience in AWS.
• Microservices is a nice to have.
• Back-end DBs – DynamoDB, AWS RDS and related syntax.
• Main development stack (non-VoIP) uses REST APIs, SSL/TLS protocols, NodeJS, Python, HTML/CSS/JS.
• Knowledge and experience in FreeSwitch or similar technology is preferable.
• Knowledge and experience in OpenSIPS / Kamailio is nice to have.
• Knowledge and experience in managing deliverables and projects through JIRA is nice to have.
Qualities and Behavioural Traits:
• Must be analytical with keen problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Be keen to take ownership of different areas within your role.
• Must be quick to learn and grasp, understand and explain a wide variety of technical concepts.
• Must be driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team player.
• Must be able to interact at all management levels.
• Professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with internal or external clients.
• Show consistent commitment to the business both internal and externally.
• Practice effective time management and problem solving.
• Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
• Engage the relevant internal subject matter experts in order to provide clients with effective solutions.
• Maintain knowledge of the best practice activities and benchmark technical solutions.
Fulltime Homebased job
Dayshift: 9am to 6pm
Days: Monday to Friday (Weekends Off)
• Paid Time-offs
• Medical Leave
• Company Sponsored Outings
• Christmas Bonus
• Career Progression
• Career Progression
How to Apply