Back to Search Results
Administrative Officers / Executive Secretary for CDO
With Business Certificates
Established in 2013
Unit 10, Ligaya Townhomes 1, Borbajo St., Talamban, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 381232
We are in need of:
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS / EXECUTIVE SECRETARY FOR CDO
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of any course related in Social Sciences, Management, or Accountancy.
- At least 5 years of experience as Executive Secretary, or experience in Administration or Accounting Department, preferably from a construction or real-estate company, or any company that is labor-intensive.
- HR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – Must be knowledgeable in HR functions such as Recruitment, Timekeeping, Compensation & Benefits, General Services, Employee-Employer Relations & Labor Relations
- ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – Must be knowledgeable in basic accounting & bookkeeping works such as but not limited to collections, receivables, statement of accounts, etc., in addition to proficiency in dealing with government documents & permits from offices like the BIR, SEC, and other important institutions.
- Preferably with knowledge in land documentations.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Above average level of proficiency in computer literacy [Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google Drive, and other relevant apps].
- Willingness to stay on project site with free board & lodging is an advantage
- [as a Covid19 counter-measure; weekend home travel can be arranged]
- Willing to be assigned in Cagayan de Oro City, and to travel in any Visayas - Northern Mindanao Project Areas
- [Negros, Leyte, CDO, Surigao, Bukidnon, Iligan]
- Driving skills of 2-4 wheeled vehicles with Driver’s License is a PLUS.
- Trustworthy with leadership skills.
SALARY AND PERKS:
- Salary and Benefits commensurate applicant’s experience and expertise.
- Promotions commensurate to duties, responsibilities, and performance as the company expands, including housing benefits.
- Housing benefits provided to qualified applicants.
- Opportunity to own HOUSE & LOT and/or franchised business.
How to Apply
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the following basic attachments:
- Application Letter that includes your preference to stay on project site or not.
- Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Clearances (Barangay, Police, PDEA, NBI Clearance)
- Certificates of Employment, Trainings, Awards