Back to Search Results
Graphics and Digital Marketing Associate
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
10/F, i1 Bldg, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 18, 2021
Job ID: 381190
Executive Boutique Call Center is an affiliate of Select VoiceCom and is currently looking for a Graphics and Digital Marketing Associate to start asap!
Executive Boutique is an American and Australian owned company providing BPO services from its offices in Cebu IT Park. We recently celebrated our 12th Anniversary. While our main goal is to provide first class service to all of our clients, this is directly linked to our goal of providing a great work environment that our employees can be proud of. We want all of our employees to proudly say “I work at Executive Boutique and think it’s a great place to work!” The owners and managers at EB care about their employees and listen to their feedback. All of our company decisions take into account how they will affect our employees and what we can do to make it beneficial for our employees.
If you are considering a move from your current job or want to build a new career with an opportunity to learn and grow, then we urge you to apply at Executive Boutique today and join the growing EB family. You won’t regret it!
Checkout our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBCallCenter
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental coverage (HMO)
- Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB/SVC
- Career development
- Life insurance program
- Vacation and family leave programs
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Quarterly team outing
- Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
- Family atmosphere
- Cozy sleeping lounge and canteen plus entertainment area
- Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics and Media, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, and other photo and video editing software applications.
- Creative and detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills.
- Reliable, team-oriented and has a strong work ethic.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work any shift
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and design visually entertaining and informative recruitment, marketing, and event posters, tarpaulins, flyers, leaflets, newsletters, and other related collateral.
- Coordinates with outside agencies, art service providers, printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Produce logo, banners, and other artworks for online marketing campaigns and social media use.
- In charge of special design tasks to support multiple projects.
- Collaborate with the engagement and recruitment team in conceptualizing and implementing design solutions that meet event and recruitment strategies from concept to completion.
- Achieve final concepts by submitting design studies for approval.
- Manages daily content and activity for all social media outlets to build meaningful engagement with target market.
- Optimize social media platforms to increase company visibility.
- Assist in planning and organizing company programs that promote the well-being of all employees.
- Participate in committee meetings relating to company activities.
- Keep records of all company activities (photos, videos, articles).
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send an updated copy of their resume to‚ email@example.com.
We are only accepting online applications for now. Shortlisted candidates will receive a phone call between 10AM-7PM on weekdays within 7 working days.