Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Megatrends Chemical Solution Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Unit 2 Lot 573 V Albano St., Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 381165
Megatrends Chemical Solution Inc (MCSI)
Megatrends Chemical Solution Inc is in the field of importation and distribution of specialty construction chemicals such as Gerneral & Structural Glazing, Waterproofing, Fireproofing and Construction Adhesives from Korea, US, Italy, Greece, Taiwan, Malayisia…etc.
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling house account orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years' experience in sales.
- Proficiency in English
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Experience in Construction Industries.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
Salary & Benefits:
- Complete Government-Mandated Benefits
- Quota Incentive