Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2008
Punta Engano, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 16, 2021
Job ID: 381145
REPORTS TO: General Manager
Operation Supervisor should have an excellent level of business awareness in the hotel industry who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manager and to help create solutions.
The Operations Supervisor is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully accountable for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per the category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, guest feedback, and action was taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchase/requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable suppliers, etc.
- Randomly inspecting the F & B / Kitchen to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry, etc.) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with suppliers for quality products involving the purchase manager.
- Inspecting all department with their respective manager's for cleanliness, ambiance, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the coordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with the development.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / daily meeting with sales & marketing staff for inquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or business-related field. Knowledgeable in MS office.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Hotel Operations Supervisor or similar role.