Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1992
Bata, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 1, 2021
Job ID: 381116
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good in analyzing information and has excellent data entry skills
- General Math and Reporting Skills
- Good interpersonal relation skills
- High attention on details
- Ability to work with confidential information
Duties and responsibilities
- Encode & maintain accurate payroll information of all employees (newly hired, active, resigned) in the Payroll Pro System
- Process & maintain payroll of regular employees, laborers, project based, consultants and retirees (weekly, monthly) by collecting, calculating and entering data in the system.
- Facilitate the computation of overtime request, 13th month pay every May and December and separation and last pay.
- Maintains tracker and compute for 5 days Service Leave Incentive Pay (SLIP) of employees
- Generates monthly statutory contributions/loan payables (SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig) and ensures compliance of labor and govt. mandated benefits & requirements.
- Maintain a monthly payroll summary and master list of employees per company