Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
8th Floor Metrobank Plaza Osmena Boulevard, Santa Cruz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 9, 2021
Job ID: 381091
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil)
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time. Depending on the location of the project, they might need to relocate or complete a lengthy commute.