Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Established in 2016
IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 381028
Tallant Asia are currently looking for a Xamarin Developer for a client based in Australia.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on a great mix of C# Xamarin Native projects, working with .NET Web API’s and our exciting Azure Sphere IoT-based Access Control technology
- Working within the IoT industry and using some incredible technology
- Helping to create exceptional user experiences for our customers
- Working on a great mix of greenfields projects and maintaining existing applications
- Working with the engineering and design teams on new requirements to help guide and develop a solution to briefs for business activities
- Involved through the whole delivery life cycle, from brainstorming sessions and inception to production
- Working within an agile (Scrum) environment and contributing to the continuous improvement of DIVVY
- Contributing to code reviews & documentation
- Experimenting with lots of new technologies through our great R&D projects. We are always keen to explore something new
- Working alongside an excellent team
- Taking initiatives, training & assisting team members to use & implement latest technology solutions
- At least 3 years of experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform in a professional capacity
- High proficiency coding in C#, .Net Core, XAML, Mobile UI
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
- Experience with native platform development would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Sound knowledge of OO techniques, understanding of patterns and practices and their application
- An understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The successful candidate will be working in a multi-disciplined and highly passionate team on a great technology stack and will be part of a super flexible and fast-paced agile environment.
In order to be successful, you will need to have the ability to bring new ideas to the table, look forward to taking on new responsibilities and not be afraid of accountability.
How to Apply
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity:
Please submit your CV (in PDF) to michelle.trimidal/at/tallant.asia and indicate your expected salary and earliest start date available This is a full time, office based role. However, for the mean time the candidate must have a laptop or desktop and strong internet connection at home.