Back to Search Results
Quality Control Analyst
₱35,000 per month
1 Year or Less
Omega Healthcare Management Services Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2003
7F Avenir Bldg., Across old BIR Office, Near Cebu IT Park, Archbishop Reyes Street, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 381015
OMEGA HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
Is currently looking for:
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST
- Preferably a Licensed Nurse or a Graduate of any Medical related course
- With Prior Authorization Experience
- With Quality analyst experience in US Healthcare Accounts
- Good process and project knowledge
- Proficiency in MS office
- Logical reasoning, attention to details and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach account Supervisors and Training/QA team in training development and delivery, and feedback skills
- Liaise with subject matter experts, account leadership both within the company
- Deliver training programs on a routine and as needed basis.
- Conduct/coordinate follow-up assessment to evaluate and measure results of training programs/materials.
- Utilize internal organizational knowledge base and internal resources to create and/or oversee the creation of internal training, education and development alternatives.
- Manage, maintain and ensure standardization of all aspects of training process and quality assurance across the Trainers and QA team for the client
- Ensure training record requirements are met, including auditing of training material and records
- Responsible for ensuring Trainers are updating and maintaining roadmaps, training collateral associated with client specific training, and training records in accordance with standard procedures
- Responsible for developing and improving QA processes, analyzing QA data across the lines of service and providing reports to management and the client
- Drive Six Sigma culture across the location.
- Act as a single point of contact for all quality related activities of the location.
Be part of an offshore provider of healthcare outsourcing services!
- Competitive salary package
- Healthcard benefit plus 2 FREE dependents
- Rewarding career and opportunities and a lot more!
How to Apply