Back to Search Results
Technical Support Representative (Php 20,000 Sign-On Bonus)
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
With Business Certificates
Established in 2015
Iloilo Business Park, Mandurriao, Airport, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 100
Posted On: June 4, 2021
Job ID: 380999
Apply now and start ASAP! Be our Technical Support Representative and enjoy our very competitive benefits!
The purpose of the role is to help Asurion’s customers “stay connected” with all aspects of their everyday technical life. This will include supporting customers over the telephone with various applications, networks and technologies. The role will also undertake proactive outbound call work as well as take inbound calls.
- Undertake service requests for customers ensuring compliance with Asurion’s policies and procedures carrying out effective note taking on calls
- Providing technical expertise on inbound calls or other electronic input (e.g. website, CHAT or email) from customers for the purpose of resolving customer issues with devices (e.g. laptops, tablets, smart phones and other consumer electronics) and software
- Identify customers in line with company, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Ensure each interaction with a stakeholder of Asurion meets the agreed quality framework (HERO) employing initiatives to achieve a high-quality score
- Maintain a high level of customer service with all stakeholders employing initiatives to achieve a high net promoter score (NPS)
- Educate oneself with technology and keep up-to-date with changes particularly in the device protection/consumer home technology space
- Ensure you are always in the right place, at the right time (adherence) as per your agreed roster
- Respond to in the game/moment feedback and coaching sessions taking pro-active actions to meet your agreed commitments
- Use knowledge-based systems and other tools to deliver technical support solutions
- Processing service requests and managing enquiries related to handset protection and digital products
- Support initiatives that exceed customer expectations through a range of channels including but not limited to calls and online chat
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that best suit client needs
- Maintain the necessary skills and competencies needed to excel in the role.
- Meet the agreed individual and team performance targets and development plans
- Meet the established performance targets to achieve service excellence / operational efficiency
- Share technical solutions and knowledge with the team and contribute towards best practice
- Demonstrate a strong One Team attitude working collaboratively with Soluto team members and colleagues across Asurion and its clients
- Demonstrate emotional resilience and exhibit a “can do”, positive and results focused attitude
- Participate in development and activities within Care that enhances engagement, teamwork and vision.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager.
- You will also be required to assist the Team Manager with any other duties as required from time to time.
- Education: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of Customer Service is required
- 6 months of experience in a call center Technical Support program preferred
- 6 months of experience in a call center Voice and Back Office / Chat / Email programs preferred
- Proven experience in supporting others with mobile technology and other devices (this may include but is not limited to computers, gaming consoles, smart TVs, tablets etc.)