Back to Search Results
₱28,000 - 32,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 380998
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX:
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
- Adopt and communicate global scheduling guidelines to appropriate stakeholders.
- Create and optimize schedule shells, allocating productive time based on interval level staffing needs, following region specific labour laws.
- Appropriate distribution of programmed shrinkage (activity codes) to guarantee the accuracy of projections related to productive staffing commitments.
- Develop and maintain a scheduling matrix for each specific site and region; adequately updating information related to labour laws, shift types, and other considerations required to appropriately perform scheduled tasks.
- Recognize and communicate challenges and areas of improvement during, and after scheduling cycles; providing solutions to meet staffing expectations at interval level.
- Provide visibility and reporting capabilities of main KPIs related to scheduling functions such as projected interval compliance, and bidding completion.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of tenure in WFM scheduling positions.
- Proven experience in scheduling distribution/bidding of more than 2000 FTEs.
- Creative and problem solving oriented
- Knowledge of WFM tools (Aspect, Verint, IEX) -Aspect preferable
- Advanced Excel skills (IFS, pivot tables, INDEX, MATCH, table arrays, macros)
- Studies in Engineering, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Experience working with internal / external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions.