Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1917
MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 380927
Is currently looking for:
To support company Value Statement through expediting & procuring raw materials, local and oversea to support production requirements. To ensure continuous flow of materials and to maintain optimum inventory through proper planning and control.
POSITION KEY FUNCTIONS
- Responsible in material requirement planning and procurement for active and service parts raw materials.
- Communicates and coordinates with Suppliers for ordering and procurement, and all related material expediting and delivery concerns.
- Responsible for securing the safety stocks level and transit materials for continuous support in manufacturing operations.
- Responsible in sending VSA/PO to non-EDI suppliers and order confirmation from EDI suppliers of weekly releases. Ensures deliveries are carried out with supplier according to the EDI or PO.
- Review and analyze the Raw Material Bank report weekly and identify critical raw materials that will have potential impact in manufacturing operations. Initiates initial investigation of the root cause of shortage and takes actions by securing stocks from suppliers or other Lear plants.
- Participates and take the lead in the discussion of critical Raw Material affecting specific programs and lines during the SIOP (MP/PP) discussion/meeting. Prepares the raw material status and availability improvement to align with production requirements.
- Maintains accurate periodic materials inventory data for effective planning & control – Inventory adjustments for Re-labelling, negative inventory, hold materials, inventory discrepancy, invalid transactions/reversal, and Spot PO receipts and monitoring.
- Coordinates with Production Planners and Production Supervisors regarding changes on production schedules & priorities.
- Coordinates with Warehouse Supervisor and Storekeepers regarding materials inventory status & issuance.
- Responsible for material procurement & shipment tracking for all production raw materials and for service parts. Ensures that invoice/shipments are endorsed to Encoder for transactions and reviews the accuracy of the QAD transactions against supplier invoice.
- Supports in the investigation of Excess and Obsolete and participates in providing analysis such as re-use, rework, offer to other plants, or return to suppliers.
- Prepares and submits weekly and monthly report (WOR, PTA accrual, PTA projection, Inventory projections, cost variance analysis, RDR, PRR, GRNI and other raw material related reports.
- Supports and assist other duties or functions assign by Senior Planner or Materials Coordinator.
- Performs any other tasks in line with the objectives of the position.
- Supports and participates Waste Management, 5s, ESS, Continuous Improvement, Job Observations and all other company quality or cost initiatives
- Preferred B.S. Engineering Graduate / B.S. Computer Science Graduate.
- If hired under ADAP (Associate Development Assignment Program) / EJOP
- (Employee Job Opportunity Program) / Education required must be a College graduate.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in Material Planning & Control
- If ADAP, EJOP experience not required.
- Above average in both oral & written Communication skills
- Must have a fair knowledge of MS Office Application
- Excellent analytical skills.