Back to Search Results
Advance Material Planner
With Business Certificates
Established in 1917
MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 380915
Is currently looking for:
ADVANCE MATERIAL PLANNER
To provide over-all coordination of materials planning & control functions. Acts as assistant to the Materials Manager in ensuring material planning ordering and warehousing functions are carried out in accordance with operations goals and objectives.
POSITION KEY FUNCTIONS
- Supports and attend APQP, Core/QIE meeting with CFT and other meetings related to program issues.
- Analyze requirements to order in every build phase to ensure raw material completeness during the build.
- Maintains accurate materials inventory data for all unique raw materials for effective planning & control.
- Coordinates with Production Planners/Program Car leaders during AQP on production scheduling of sample & mass production requirements.
- Supports the continuous supply of materials to support manufacturing operations in every sample build and Engineering change. Eliminates production disruptions leading to delivery issues.
- RM Assessment on Excess and Obsolete materials.
- RM Assessment on FDB in every build phase.
- Process PR/PO for undefined/unique parts in every Build Phase, Model-Year change, and Engineering change.
- Generate PTA, route for management approval and arrange air shipment.
- Coordinate with Advance Purchasing for quotation of all new/unique raw materials.
- Establish Raw Materials timing to support every build phase.
- Initiates and manage Raw Material ordering to ensure and support the build phase and SOP phase.
- Coordinate closely with Material Planners on the transition of RM materials ordering to mass production.
- Process inventory adjustment every month for all undefined parts.
- Generate month end report for Prototype Expense.
- Performs any other tasks in line with the objectives of the position.
- Supports and participates Waste Management, 5s, ESS, Continuous Improvement, Job Observations and all other company quality or cost initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering.
- Preferably with 1 to 2 years experience in materials planning, warehouse operations and other Supply Chain function.
- Goal oriented, highly trainable & self-motivated, with the ability to direct and coordinate various functions.
- Competent oral & written communication skills. Good inter-personal relations.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Willingness to render overtime and adapt to a high pressure-working environment.