Back to Search Results
Inventory Officer - Davao
1 Year or Less
Door 2 km. 14, Panacan, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 7, 2021
Job ID: 380910
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Minimum one (1) year working experience in inventory management or warehousing environment under fast moving consumer goods sector.
- Maintain a high level of customer service orientation
- Fast Learner, systematic and analytic
- Knowledge in Warehouse Management System, SAP system is a plus
- Ensures that all system transactions are completely, accurately and timely processed based on agreed lead time. Reports any issues encountered to immediate superior. Leadtime: GR processing within 24 hours, TO confirmation within 24 hours (any bin to bin transactions, replenishment), Promo posting, SMF within 24 hours upon receipt of approval from SC Director.
- Conducts Daily cycle count to ensure 100% inventory accuracy.
- Handles the end to end process of the inbound including the system allocations and reservations.
- Monitors closure of all inbound discrepancy report.
- Monitors and Check if all posted items in SAP/ERP at tallied with Seller Centre Inventory.
- Prepares the WRR transmittal/Inbound Documents and forwards to audit the document to audit within the day and forwarded to Finance within 48 hours.
- Ensures that all good to bad stocks will only be transferred to BO area once approved by SC Director.
- Maintains a complete and orderly file of all documents related to the function.
- Prepares and submits all necessary report such as CSL report, SMF report, inbound / outbound reports and other reports based on the requirement per principal, and seller centres.
- Ensures compliance to FEFO (First Expiry – First Out) at all times.
- Collaborates with Logistics, CSR, Sales, Marketing and other warehouse with matters pertaining to stock movement / reservations/disposition and moved-out plans.
- Performs whatever function that maybe assigned by immediate superior from time to time.