Back to Search Results
Manager I, Customer Care
Managerial / Supervisory
Continuum Global Solutions
Established in 2019
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 380816
MANAGER I, CUSTOMER CARE
- University Degree or the equivalent
- 2-3 years related experience in the BPO industry
- Proven track record in Employee Performance Management and People Development
- Experience in working with people on different levels
- Experience of negotiation and diplomacy
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate, proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal / coaching skills is a must
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Account Management
- Meets Service Level Agreements and Performance Metrics as measured by the monthly account CPI.
- Manages Employee Morale and controls Attrition and Absenteeism within the group of accounts.
- Conducts day-to-day Operations Management: Oversees the conduct of the whole operations to ensure that all divisions are synergized and aligned. Conducts complex scenario analysis and planning of contingencies. Rapidly gets the root cause of issues, designs appropriate analysis and works with the team to implement analysis. Implements business operation and service solutions utilizing the continuous improvement process.
- Implements contractual operational obligations and updates/documents performance parameters by updating client contracts vis-à-vis changes in scope via periodic reviews.
- Liaises with the implementation team where appropriate. Ensures effective implementation of all programs under the end-to-end requirement of the client.
- Deals effectively with client complaints and issues by escalating to the appropriate person and by taking the appropriate action when necessary
- Contributes to other projects/new program implementation if request and participates in Ad-hoc center-wide troubleshooting. Directive either from SOM/OD or GM.
- Manages and designs quality and productivity programs for the division to build awareness among its team members under the light of continuous improvement.
- Accounts for a systematic, standardized, and updated process across all divisions or managed accounts where applicable.
- Plans and administers the division’s budget to monitor cost and analyze variances.
- Supervises and motivates the team to ensure an acceptable level of productivity.
- Attends seminars and conferences and does waterfall training to Account managers.
- Provides developmental path for account managers.
- Ensures the appropriate use, availability, and maintenance of all tools, materials and access requirements of all operations personnel.
- Does Annual Operating Plans, monthly forecasts and ensures the delivery of group’s commitment in terms of financial revenues.
- Ensures that all Operational Expenses are within approved budget and put into best value initiatives.
- Ensures resource optimization by managing the ratios using creative initiatives such as but not limited to, multi-LOB support and sharing of OMD and support resources.
- Provides effective communication and feedback to staff.
- Prepares and presents both written and verbal communication to clients and colleagues alike
- Can communicate effectively regarding Sykes and projects, at short notice and under pressure.
- Schedules and facilitates Monthly Operational Reviews with the team leads under his/her accounts.
- Staff Management
- Proactive strengthens AM, AS and agent moral and engagement
- Mentors and develops direct reports
- Assists in the identification of staff training requirements
- Properly sets client expectation and proactively manages project scope
- Develops rapport and trust
- Acts decisively to solve people problems
- Delegates to staff and hold them accountable.
- Client Management
- Support client relationships with SOM/OD with focus on operational and metric management requirements.
- Support the SOM /OD to ensure excellent feedback on day on day operations and on the Client Satisfaction Surveys.
- Planning and organizing
- Delivers reports on time
- Reviews and evaluates client performance obligations, personnel and financial responsibilities achieved by the group and of project plans.
- Conceptualizes and implements process, skill or will drive interventions on operational challenges.
- Prime mover in the implementation and consistent execution of company driven initiatives on the operations floor