Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1961
Units 705-709, 7th fl. JESA I.T. Center Building, General Maxilom Avenue, Cogon Ramos, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 380804
SERVICIO FILIPINO INC.
Servicio Filipino, Inc. (SFI) is the flagship company of the SFI Group of Companies. It is the undisputed leader in providing total human resource solutions and quality services in engineering, property management, building cleaning/management and technical services for over half a century. Aside from being the pioneer in human resources services, SFI is at the forefront of uplifting education and workforce development in the Philippines. As an ISO 9001-2015 certified company continuously pushing the limits of Workplace Management Solutions and Workforce Development Solutions, we continually strive for improvement in the way we serve our clients. Excellence is our way of life.
Is currently looking for:
Location: Cebu City
I. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check Petty Cash, Liquidation and Revolving Fund replenishments and ensure that procedures/controls are adhered.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely recording and posting of accounting entries in the books.
- Conduct accounting/financial analysis.
- Provide support in the preparation of billing invoices.
- Process and monitor the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Must have a college degree preferable in Finance/Accounting/Business
- With at least 3 years experience in Finance.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel