Back to Search Results
Credit and Collection Analyst
₱10,000 - 13,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Tambojangin, Amlan, Negros Oriental
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 380789
OPTIMUM WATER RESOURCES CORPORATION
Optimum Water Resources Corporation (OWRC) is a privately-owned beverage manufacturing corporation based in Barangay Tambojangin, Amlan, Negros Oriental, which will be engaging mainly with the production of bottled drinking water utilizing state-of-the-art Reverse Osmosis System and modern bottling technology. She will have an introductory production capacity of approx 2 million BPM and will carry the brand of “Amlan Water” which comes in various sizes as purified and flavoured, bottled and packed directly from the source.
OWRC will also be engaging into her own warehousing, sales and distribution process which targets Vis-Min region.
Is currently looking for:
CREDIT AND COLLECTION ANALYST
(Amlan Dumaguete Branch)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or business related field
- Minimum of 1 year related experiences
- Must have good understanding of mass markets to drive a growing business
- Effective communications skills
- Highly organized and experienced at multi-tasking engagement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Performs daily settlement procedures and ensures that credit and settlement transactions are within company policies.
- Ensures timely and accurate posting of daily credit transactions for all sales transactions
- Acknowledges Route Settlement Reports from Route Van Salesmen
- Analyzes credit transactions in the system and prepare reconciliation per sales routes.
- Validates and makes adjustments to be effected in the system, aligned to company policy.
- Ensures General Ledger balance and Sales system Ledger are reconciled on all credit transactions.
- Performs analysis and control of credit documents and conduct immediate resolution from concerned party or function if needed.
- Ensures timeliness and completeness in the submission of credit reports.
- Ensures that all route credit transaction documents are properly collected and kept on-record.
- Communicates with the Sales Head and Finance Head on any issues or concerns regarding credit transactions.
- Draws charts and graphs to illustrate technical reports.
- Performs data entry, verification, and back-up; and maintain database.
- Creates and maintains credit history files.
- Analyzes and assesses the credit worthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports.
- Supports the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio.
- Documents daily collections activity.
- Researches account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Performs account/payment reconciliations.
- Responds to credit inquiries from all concerned.
- Identifies delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts, bad debts or financial exposures.
Why Join Us?
- Government-Mandated benefits
Rest Day Schedule - Sunday
Time of Work - 8:30am to 5:00pm