Back to Search Results
₱10,000 - 13,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Tambojangin, Amlan, Negros Oriental
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 380787
OPTIMUM WATER RESOURCES CORPORATION
Optimum Water Resources Corporation (OWRC) is a privately-owned beverage manufacturing corporation based in Barangay Tambojangin, Amlan, Negros Oriental, which will be engaging mainly with the production of bottled drinking water utilizing state-of-the-art Reverse Osmosis System and modern bottling technology. She will have an introductory production capacity of approx 2 million BPM and will carry the brand of “Amlan Water” which comes in various sizes as purified and flavoured, bottled and packed directly from the source.
OWRC will also be engaging into her own warehousing, sales and distribution process which targets Vis-Min region.
Is currently looking for:
(Amlan Dumaguete Branch)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or business related field
- Minimum of 1 years related experiences
- Must have good understanding of mass markets to drive a growing business
- Effective communications skills
- Highly organized and experienced at multi-tasking engagement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Accurately counts, verifies and balances money during the scheduled work shift.
- Counts, verifies and balances all cash and check collections from route van salesmen received to ensure accurate reporting.
- Prepares bank deposit paperwork to ensure proper credit for funds.
- Arranges for bank pick up.
- Requests deposit slips to ensure appropriate levels for other sales office / branch operations.
- Maintains a supply of all forms, deposit books, deposit slips.
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis.
- Accounts for reporting overages and shortages of routes counted & maintains accurate documentation.
Why Join Us?
- Government-Mandated benefits
Rest Day Schedule - Sunday
Time of Work - 8:30am to 5:00pm