Back to Search Results
₱10,000 - 13,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Tambojangin, Amlan, Negros Oriental
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 380786
OPTIMUM WATER RESOURCES CORPORATION
Optimum Water Resources Corporation (OWRC) is a privately-owned beverage manufacturing corporation based in Barangay Tambojangin, Amlan, Negros Oriental, which will be engaging mainly with the production of bottled drinking water utilizing state-of-the-art Reverse Osmosis System and modern bottling technology. She will have an introductory production capacity of approx 2 million BPM and will carry the brand of “Amlan Water” which comes in various sizes as purified and flavoured, bottled and packed directly from the source.
OWRC will also be engaging into her own warehousing, sales and distribution process which targets Vis-Min region.
Is currently looking for:
(Amlan Dumaguete Branch)
Oversees day to day operations of the production department including but not limited to staff, equipment, materials, processes, plan and schedules, implementation of standard operating procedures.
- Develops production schedules in conjunction with market demands and forecasts.
- Supervises, plans, directs, and assigns duties for manufacturing personnel
- Schedules and authorizes overtime as necessary to meet production schedules.
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees on manufacturing functions
- Conducts safety orientations and meetings and assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Coordinates with the Engineering Department for development of manufacturing methods, processes, tooling, and molds necessary to produce new products.
- Reviews, updates and implements engineering change notices as appropriate
- Implements manufacturing documentation including assembly manuals.
- Oversees and supervises all functions including receiving of components, inventory control, production and interim quality checks and shipping
- Assures compliance with all regulations and good manufacturing practices.
- Troubleshoots any production problems and assures that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production
- Reports any process or equipment problems to the Plant Head.
- Performs other manufacturing duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of any engineering course (licensed an advantage)
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain Management and Production Planning.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people
- Familiarity with product management and spreadsheet applications.
- With little or no supervision required
Why Join Us?
- Government-Mandated benefits
Rest Day Schedule - Sunday
Time of Work - 8:30am to 5:00pm