No jobs available
No jobs available
Back to Search Results
Adapt to the New Normal! Work at Home for our Launching Education Services Account in CDO!
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 1996
2/F Teleperformance Recruitment Hub, Centrio Garden, Capt. Vicente Roa St., Bgy. 28, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 100
Posted On: August 10, 2021
Job ID: 380779
Teleperformance (TEP ISIN: FR0000051807 Reuters: ROCH.PA Bloomberg: TEP FP), a leading global group in digitally integrated business services, serves as a strategic partner to the worlds largest companies in many industries. It offers a One Office support services model combining three wide, high-value solution families: customer experience management, back-office services and business process knowledge services. These end-to-end digital solutions guarantee successful customer interaction and optimized business processes, anchored in a unique, comprehensive high tech, high touch approach.
The Group's 331,000 employees, based in 80 countries, support billions of connections every year in over 265 languages and 170 markets, in a shared commitment to excellence as part of the Simpler, Faster, Safer process. This mission is supported by the use of reliable, flexible, intelligent technological solutions and compliance with the industrys highest security and quality standards, based on Corporate Social Responsibility excellence. In 2019, Teleperformance reported consolidated revenue of 5,355 million (US$ 6 billion, based on 1 = $1.12) and net profit of 400 million.
Teleperformance began operations in the Philippines in 1996 and has grown to become a preferred offshore contact center outsourcing option. The company employs over 45,000 people in the country and operates over 30,000 workstations in 22 business sites located across Metro Manila, Antipolo, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao.
From 2012 to 2020, Teleperformance has received the Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award for its significant performance in revenue management, market share, capabilities, and overall contribution to the contact center industry. In addition, Teleperformance Philippines was awarded as Outstanding Employer and Outstanding Community Project of the Year by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), the Top Employer of the Year and Corporate Social Responsibility Circle of Excellence at the Asia CEO Awards, and the Outstanding Volunteer by the National Economic Development Authority.
In 2020, Teleperformance Philippines was again certified as a Great Place to Work and is the only organization in the country to receive this certification from the Great Place to Work Institute for three years in a row. This 2021, Teleperformance celebrates its 25th year of continued excellence and leadership in the country. This milestone highlights the companys commitment to steadily provide the best employment experience for Filipinos, proactively support the nations IT-BPM sector, and uphold its socio-civic engagements to create a difference in the lives of the Philippine community.
For further information, please visit the Teleperformance website at http://www.teleperformance.com
Our Launching Education Services Account is hiring! All you need is stable internet connection. Desktop and Internet Allowance will be provided to all successful hires!
Successful candidates will be responsible for handling service support calls, as well as promote and cross sell value added services to various customers
- At least of legal age
- Preferably reached college level or at least a high school/senior high school graduate
- With or without Call Center Experience
- A Filipino citizen or hold relevant residence status
- Valid NBI (6 months to 1 year from date of joining)
Preferred Soft Skills:
- Strong spoken and written English competency required
- Strong computer competency
- Capable of adapting to different interaction scenarios and showcase socio-linguistic skills
- Ability to concisely summarize long calls to the important details and note taking as necessary
- Must be coachable and excited to learn
- Manage high pressure environment, delivering bad news and knowing how to positively script
- Additional for chat: Able to identify one off misses and can self-correct
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly stable internet connection with no packet loss - 15mbps
- Wired connection from modem/router to PC
- Conducive workspace away from distractions
Then click Apply NOW and be one step closer to
- A competitive salary package
- Exciting performance bonuses
- Generous referral incentives
- Best-in-class healthcare benefits from Maxicare
- An inspiring and fun work environment with endless career advancement opportunities
And many more!
Just click the button below to apply now!