Back to Search Results
Senior Data Processor
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
4th and 5th Floor C55 Bldg. Realty Corp., Matina Aplaya, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Posted On: June 2, 2021
Job ID: 380775
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
For more information, go to https://www.dynata.com.
SENIOR DATA PROCESSOR
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Basic knowledge on Market Research
- Strong knowledge on SPSS especially on syntaxes for data checking and file delivery
- Strong knowledge on table tools (Quantum, Uncle Professional, Desktop Reporter, etc)
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Good communication skills; written and spoken.
- Experienced in all methods of data processing, including but not limited to Segmentation, Conjoint, DCM, Max/Diff
- Able to expertly execute tasks and produce files utilizing applications such as IBM SPSS, Custom Tables/Quantum/Uncle
- Provide support and focus on high-level client work, but can switch to simple to moderate assignments if needed
- Provide client consultation and expertise on questionnaire design, project specifications and data concerns
- Mentor/train Junior Data Processors and help them become efficient in using various tools and executing processes
- Able to produce custom reports and analysis either through (but not limited to) Segmentation, Conjoint, DCM, Max/Diff