Back to Search Results
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
4th and 5th Floor C55 Bldg. Realty Corp., Matina Aplaya, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Posted On: June 2, 2021
Job ID: 380774
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
For more information, go to https://www.dynata.com.
- Graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics/Statistics is preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Meticulous and have a keen attention to detail
- Above average English language comprehension and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Moderate to Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and its functionalities
- Moderate to Strong knowledge in SPSS
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint is an advantage
- Knowledge in SQL is an advantage
- Knowledge in Visual Basic or in any programming language is an advantage
- Willing to work the night shift
- Ability to advice on questionnaire design with a mind into how the data will be analyzed.
- Ability to adapt to client needs and expectation in a high pressured environment.
- Creative thinking to accomplish clients’ objectives in a variety of techniques
- Validate data logic through marginal checks
- Communicate issues on a timely and professional manner
- Prepare files for the client
- Analyze data content
- Ability to come up with tools and processes that can hasten processes