Back to Search Results
Apply as Project Manager | Competitive Pay Awaits | Great Benefits | Day Shift
Managerial / Supervisory
Open to Work From Home
Brooks Software Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 380761
MVP.dev, a leader in no-code and low-code solution. We work with bleeding edge technology to build web and mobile apps lightning fast. We are a startup company expanding its operation and currently looking for enthusiastic, highly- motivated and career-minded persons to fill the position of:
Project Manager Manages all aspects of the software product development lifecycle, including systems analysis, design, development, deployment, maintenance, and enhancements.
- This position is temporarily WFH set-up until further notice. This will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Must have own Computer and stable internet connection.
- Please include a copy of your resume/CV and the expected rate in your response.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with our foreign clients to turn their ideas and concepts into specifications
- Meet with clients on a regular basis.
- Accountable for projects delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Ensures that all provided software applications meet business needs for reliability, performance, and security.
- Analyze business requirements and assist in the creation of functional specifications.
- Define the project scope of work by establishing its objectives, deliverables, costs, and success criteria.
- Developing project scopes, objectives, and resource plans.
- Coordinate internal resources and external resources for the execution of projects and to maximize outputs.
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan and tracker. Proactively disseminate project information to align resources and stakeholders.
- Develop metrics for determining project health by gathering and analyzing relevant information.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Manage and prioritize requests and issues into releases.
- Create and maintain comprehensive release notes and installation documentation.
- Support troubleshooting and maintenance of the application. Assist in issue resolution and provide timely follow-up on identified issues
- Fosters and maintains good working relationships with customers, colleagues, and external vendors to meet expected service levels.
- At least (4) year’s work experience in IT Company
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques
- Critical thinker, highly analytical and utilizes a logical approach
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Exposed in interaction with different levels of internal and external coordination
- Team player with excellent leadership skills, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Flexible, open minded, dedicated and with excellent focus.
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a “get it done” attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges
At MVP.dev Where Startup Ideas Come to Life.
How to Apply