Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1996
Humabon Ave., North Reclamation Area, Carreta, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: June 4, 2021
Job ID: 380695
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Allocating storage space to materials
- Relocating and re-stacking materials to make space for a new delivery
- Keeping records (often computerized) of asset materials, their location and quantity
- Re-ordering if stock levels fall too low and inform superior
- Checking that the correct quantity and type of materials have been received
- Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods and inform superior
- Moving the goods to the correct area in the warehouse, either manually or using mechanical handling equipment
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Others may assigned
- At least college level
- Computer Literate
- Background in Construction is an advantage
How to Apply
You may send your application to the following address:
Diamond Interior Industries Corp.
Diamond Interior Bldg., Humabon Ave., North Reclamation Area,
Near SM PUJ Terminal, CNT, Good Year and CIFC Building