Back to Search Results
Email Marketing Specialist
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2015
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 380579
About Hip eCommerce
Within the $200 Billion worldwide collectibles market, there are many unique categories. At Hip eCommerce, our goal is to deliver a reimagined customer experience for both buyers and sellers. How are we doing that? We create category-specific marketplaces, built from the ground up, that understand how collectors browse, search and collect each type of collectible. We currently operate three marketplaces--HipComic, HipStamp, and HipPostcard--and plan to grow into other categories in the future. Since our 2016 launch, our marketplaces have gained 2,000+ Sellers, 200,000+ Buyers, and 12 Million+ Listings and we just raised a $5 Million+ Series A round to expand our team and continue building the next great e-commerce company. Are you ready to build it with us?
We’re a fully distributed company, which means our entire team works remotely full-time. By removing the geographic requirements of an office, we’re able to hire the best, which means you’re working with the best. With team members across the United States, Philippines, and South America, we foster a culture that values collaboration and connection. To help facilitate that, our team members are primarily working standard Eastern Time hours.
About the Marketing Team
At Hip eCommerce, we are building a world-class marketing team, combining expertise in eCommerce and marketplaces to best serve buyers and sellers across the world. We believe that through a collaborative team and “an all hands on deck” approach, we will build an infrastructure to support the company’s rapid growth both within our current markets and beyond as we expand into new areas of collectibles.
About the Role
Hip eCommerce supports our Sellers and helps to grow our marketplaces by managing a Seller Marketing program, in which we schedule out sales and promotions for over 350 Sellers on a weekly to monthly basis in our marketing calendar. As a Junior Email Marketing Specialist, you will set up sales and promotions as defined in the marketing calendar and create corresponding campaigns by leveraging existing templates within our Email Marketing Platform and updating existing graphical assets.
How you’ll spend your time
- Actively maintain the email marketing calendar and execute production schedule to ensure timely delivery of emails, while adhering to the company’s style guides
- Setup sales and promotions for Sellers as defined in our marketing calendar
- Leverage existing email templates and update graphics to create 100+ email campaigns per week
- Select items to feature in sales and promotions based upon the company’s best practices, and by learning about collectible stamps, comic books, and postcards
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing and/or copywriting
- Demonstrable experience in graphic and visual design
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- An understanding of email design best practices and eCommerce psychology
- The ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- A demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (or Affinity) graphics applications
- Results-driven with a strong ability to produce deliverables accurately, timely, and efficiently with a continuous drive for improvement and development
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in designing email templates
- The ability to work well within a team structure, but also with a high level of autonomy
Don’t let impostor syndrome or a confidence gap stop you from applying. We encourage you to apply for this position even if you feel you do not meet all the requirements. Hip eCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.