Back to Search Results
Workforce Management Specialist
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
10/F, i1 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 18, 2021
Job ID: 380575
Executive Boutique Call Center is an affiliate of Select VoiceCom and is currently looking for a Workforce Management Specialist to start asap!
Executive Boutique is an American and Australian owned company providing BPO services from its offices in Cebu IT Park. We recently celebrated our 12th Anniversary. While our main goal is to provide first class service to all of our clients, this is directly linked to our goal of providing a great work environment that our employees can be proud of. We want all of our employees to proudly say "I work at Executive Boutique and think it's a great place to work!" The owners and managers at EB care about their employees and listen to their feedback. All of our company decisions take into account how they will affect our employees and what we can do to make it beneficial for our employees.
If you are considering a move from your current job or want to build a new career with an opportunity to learn and grow, then we urge you to apply at Executive Boutique today and join the growing EB family. You won't regret it!
Checkout our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBCallCenter
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental coverage (HMO)
- Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB/SVC
- Career development
- Life insurance program
- Vacation and family leave programs
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Quarterly team outing
- Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
- Family atmosphere
- Cozy sleeping lounge and canteen plus entertainment area
- Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
- Candidate must have finished at least 2 years of college education
- Must have at least 1 year of workforce experience (RTA or Real Time Analyst or Reporting Analyst) or similar
- Knowledgeable in Excel/PHP/SQL
- Experience in forecasting, planning and scheduling call volumes
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong computer application skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers and team leaders
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions
- Strong support skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work various schedules
- Willing to start ASAP
- Willing to work on-site if needed
Work Schedule: Night Shift
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send an updated copy of their resume to email@example.com.
We are only accepting online applications for now. Shortlisted candidates will receive a phone call between 10AM-7PM on weekdays within 7 working days.