Back to Search Results
Sales Development Representative
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2006
8th Floor, Philam Life Center, Cebu Business Park, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 380550
Offensive Security (OffSec) is the world's most trusted provider of cyber security training and certification. Our rigorous training programs are industry-standard and our certified alumni highly sought-after. We help businesses, government, and educational institutions become more secure. We help individuals enter or advance their careers in cyber security.
Built upon the belief that the only way to achieve sound defensive security is to take an offensive approach, we help people develop the Try Harder mindset with hands-on, real-world like labs, and equip them with the skills to succeed in tackling the challenges of cyber security in everyday life and work. Our mission is to empower the world to fight cyber threats by inspiring the Try Harder mindset.
Offensive Security is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) as we continue to build our team in the United States. You will identify and qualify outbound opportunities. You will be on the phones talking with prospects and you have the desire to compete and win. The SDR will be the first contact for OffSec prospects and customers on their journey for their cyber security training and certification. Successful SDRs will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and work ethic. We offer growth and visibility across the entire organization!
- You will identify top quality opportunities for our sales team through discovery and qualification of outbound leads
- Effectively deliver Offensive Security value proposition to new prospects and some existing customers
- Prospect into multiple accounts by executing call, email, and networking campaigns and document relevant activities.
- Source new leads through creative outbound methods using tools like Salesforce, ZoomIno and LinkedIn Navigator
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI goals
- You will also create weekly call plans outlining how you will have success with your account team
- Identify sales opportunities and engage with prospects
- Set up qualified meetings for our Account Executives
- Eager to learn and grow your career in cyber security training
- Bonus Points if you have:
- 1+ Years of sales or other relevant experience
- Familiarity with Sales CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- Familiarity with Sales Intelligence tools (ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator)
- Understanding of the sales process
- Proficient in English
- Graduate of any 4-year course