Back to Search Results
Branch Management Trainee
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2004
Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 380498
iTECH is currently the brainchild and main business of several business ventures under our company. iTECH initially began as an electronics store primarily centered around mobile phones, more importantly Apple. iTECH then catered to the local market’s demands of named mobile phone brands and accessories, usually among the first in the country to sell new products from our business partners.
Currently, iTECH is an authorized retailer for video game brands and softwares, as well as computer peripherals and accessories. We continue to strive to provide our growing number of customers the best customer experience and service in the market.
We are currently looking for highly motivated talents with proven capacity to generate good results to help us execute our initiatives and be part of our rapid growth and expansion.
We are urgently in need of:
BRANCH MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Sales, Leadership Skills, Inventory
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that quota is hit.
- Develop strategic sales plans that expand customer base.
- Establish and develop knowledge of products offered by the store.
- Update of all items with price change.
- Manages inventories and stocks, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales.
- Check the stocks availability.
- Assist the Accounting Staff during the inventory process.
- Conduct daily inventory for high valued items.
- Prepare and deliver sales report to Accounting department.
- Submit daily sales reports every morning.
- Accurate submission and preparation of cash/cheque sales.
- Sending reports on time (defective items, sales reports, pull-out, etc.)
- Ensure company brand materials and physical work spaces meet and exceed company presentation.
- Proper display of new model stocks.