Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
P. Remedio St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 380493
In a span of 35 years of operations, Integrated Aquaculture Specialist, Inc. or INTAQ for short, has successfully grown from a fully integrated aquaculture company with fish and shrimp farms throughout the Philippines, shrimp processing plants in Bataan, Davao, and Butuan, 3 shrimp hatcheries and a feedmill in Cebu to become not just a premier seafood exporter but a dominant food supplier to the entire Philippines as well through her sister companies INTAQ Foods, Inc. and iFOOD Specialist Corporation or iFOOD for short.
With the group's continuing aggressive growth and plans to expand its product lines as well as its push to provide cold storage logistics and solutions, it is looking to hire highly motivated candidates who are looking for career growth to be part of its team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with various local government units/agencies in processing Business Permits, Licenses, and other requirements of Co-owned stores.
- Process and monitor quarterly and annual renewal of all necessary requirements with various local government units and agencies.
- Coordinate with Business Partner regarding the submission of all necessary requirements with various local government units and agencies.
- Handle registration, realty tax, and insurances of Company-owned outlets.
- Handle registration and insurances of Company-owned vehicles.
- Prepare legal documents for Co-owned stores.
- Maintain local government related files of Co-owned Outlets, Business Partner-owned Outlets, and Main office.