Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Ungka 2, Pavia, Iloilo
Total vacancies for this job title: 4
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 380484
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
As a Training Officer, you are expected to design and deliver effective training workshops to both new and existing staff. You will equip new hires with up-to-date and relevant product knowledge and other required skills.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Measure the success of each training through various methods
- Help make decisions that will enable CSRs to better serve our customers
- Continuously improve as well as be able to receive and give feedback
- Identify and solve problems, both individually and within a group training position
- Collaborate frequently with many other teams and be able to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate excellent coaching, development and management skills
Who are we looking for?
- At least two (2) years in college
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in facilitating training for multiple types of audiences - both technical and behavioral skills
- Experience (2-3 years) in helping to coach, develop, manage the performance and make key decisions for a team of new hires and existing leaders
- A history of excellence in their current role
- With access to a quiet and secured room and at least 30 MBPS internet subscription
How to Apply