Back to Search Results
Business Development Sales Representative
₱40,000 - 60,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2008
Work From Home, Cebu
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 380458
Indus Track is the first to offer "OneTrack," a single software platform for fleet management, asset tracking, and mobile workforce management. We are the only company offering: tracking, scheduling, forms, and mobile apps for drivers. We have unique solutions tailored to individual markets such as construction, HVAC, and snow removal, just to name a few. With a projected industry market value of $37 billion by the year 2023, we are in need of more energy, creativity and leadership to grow with our success.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level while working in the comforts of your home? We are looking for dynamic and strong-hearted salespeople.
No need to go through several assessments and wait for too long to land the job. If you believe you have second to none English communication skills, then YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Send us your Comprehensive Resume and we will schedule you for an interview to record a brief script. Simple!
Earn at least P40,000 monthly plus allowances and UNLIMITED COMMISSIONS.
You are great at:
- Carrying out daily phone calls/emails, contact business decision-makers, build quick rapport, assess needs, and set an appointment for a demo
- Explaining client products/solutions and value proposition to businesses of different verticals and sizes
- Achieving or exceeding monthly sales quota
- Understanding the US Market or the B2B industry
- Setting a meeting appointment and schedule follow up tasks for the sales team
What it takes:
- Minimum of 1.5 years relevant experience in Business-to-Business(B2B) telesales, telemarketing or appointment setting
- Superb English communication skill in both written and verbal
- Excellent in building and maintaining client relationships
- Very strong sales & negotiation skills
- Ability to work well in a high energy team
- Well organized & structured working style
- Great team player and irresistible enthusiasm towards work
MUST HAVEs to join our Team:
- Prior experience working the graveyard or night shift
- Stable Internet, with a backup ISP (prepaid wireless modems are acceptable)
- Reading comprehension ability
- Amenable to be assigned in a temporary work-from-home setup
- Conducive workspace away from distractions
- Noise Cancelling USB headset
- Laptop/Desktop at least i3 or its equivalent with 4GB RAM and 500MB HDD
Why work at IndusTrack:
Industrack’s mission to have a team of professionals who value servicing our customers and making an impact in their businesses by providing superior products. We have entrepreneurial culture, if you are an entrepreneur wrapped in the sales person body, Industrack is home for you. At IndusTrack you can break personal and professional barriers in a face paced and well-funded growing company. Make your mark and leave you mark by working with the founder and a championship team. Create your own destiny; earn bonuses, profit sharing, and equity for your efforts.
How to Apply