Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Workforce Manager! Earn Competitive Salary+Allowances+ Bonuses! Join Us Now!
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2000
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 380348
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives.
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service.
Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence. The Digital transformation is happening right now, so get on board!
- Leads, trains, manages and develops the Workforce team in accordance with the company’s core values
- Works closely with all stakeholders to perform long term and short term capacity planning which is used to determine staffing requirements
- Organizes projects and manages the Workforce team to meet specific goals and deadlines
- Triage system issues and outages between Operations and Technology
- Defines action plans and schedules to ensure that business needs are met alongside needs of the customer while maintaining the company’s culture and training requirements
- Creates and conducts presentations regarding staff planning and workload situations to all levels of leadership
- Performs System Administrator functionality to add, maintain, and update users, attributes and routings, as needed
- Effectively communicate with leaders, managers and department heads
- Effectively communicate with partners and third party companies, as needed
- Renders after hours support, when needed
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Information Technology
- Must have at least 5 years' experience as Workforce Analyst
- Must have at least 3 years' experience in a Managerial capacity
- Must have prior call center experience or customer service experience
- Must have strong analytical, critical thinking, research and problem solving skills
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks