Back to Search Results
Business Analyst / Product Owner|Competitive Pay Awaits|Performance Bonus|Day Shift|Work From Home
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Brooks Software Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 380268
MVP.dev, a leader in no-code and low-code solution. We work with bleeding edge technology to build web and mobile apps lightning fast. We are a startup company expanding its operation and currently looking for enthusiastic, highly- motivated and career-minded persons to fill the position of:
BUSINESS ANALYST / PRODUCT OWNER
Business Analyst/ Product Owner who will capture client requirements effectively, document them, and provide business process guidance to our developers. The business analyst designs and documents workflow, manages and provides solutions to client ideas, trends, and concepts appropriately through the latest technological paths. The business analyst understands the customer’s business requirements and business process management, and then translates them to software requirements.
- This position is temporarily WFH set-up until further notice. This will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Must have own Computer and stable internet connection.
- Please include a copy of your resume/CV and the expected rate in your response.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with our foreign clients to turn their ideas and concepts into specifications
- Plan, execute, and track projects of any size.
- Set project timeline, milestone and dependencies, and manage the team’s entire workload all in one place.
- Strong software requirements writing experience
- Meet with developers on daily basis to answer questions and explain features in detail
- Research, develop and document technical design specification and test scripts
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Agile methodologies experience
- At least (4) year’s work experience in Web Development Company
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Knows how to code is a plus
- Know No Code/ Low Code is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinker, highly analytical and utilizes a logical approach
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Exposed in interaction with different levels of internal and external coordination
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
- Flexible, open minded, dedicated and with excellent focus.
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a “get it done” attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges
Perks and Benefits:
- Birthday gift certificate
- 10 Vacation Leave Annually
- 10 Sick Leave Annually
How to Apply