Back to Search Results
Apply Node.JS Software Developer | Competitive Pay Awaits | Great Benefits | Day Shift
2 to 4 Years
Brooks Software Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 380267
MVP.dev, a leader in no-code and low-code solution. We work with bleeding edge technology to build web and mobile apps lightning fast. We are a startup company expanding its operation and currently looking for enthusiastic, highly- motivated and career-minded persons to fill the position of:
NODE.JS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
(Node.js) Software Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- This position is temporarily (WFH) set-up until further notice. This will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Must have own Computer and stable internet connection.
Please include a copy of your resume/CV and the expected rate in your response.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coding, debugging, and coordinating with programmers who focus on the front end.
- Integration of user-facing elements develops by front end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design, develop, and deliver applications on the Bubble.io platform (training provided)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Technical customer support for various platform issues
- Other programming tasks that may arise, including working with no code platforms
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Team player that likes a fun work environment
- 2-3 years of experience in software development
- Bachelors in Computer Science required
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a “get it done” attitude
- Willing to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges.
How to Apply