Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 12, 2021
Job ID: 380264
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
For more information, go to https://www.dynata.com.
The primary responsibility is for the general accounting process. This includes preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, as well other financial reports used to analyze trends (budget versus actual results) and income tax computation and reporting. Report organization finances to management and offer suggestions about resource utilization and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
1. Create and post journal entries for all general ledger accounts including payroll, prepaid, fixed assets, intangibles, accruals and intercompany accounts for monthly close.
2. Enter and monitor general ledger activity throughout the month and prepare reconciliation schedules to include bank recs, rebate accruals, shared revenue, rewards, royalty reporting, ASE accruals etc.
3. Work with external and local auditors to provide information for annual and statutory audits
4. Prepare tax returns and act as liaison to Internal Revenue officers
5. Respond to both internal and external requests for financial information and prepare income tax reports
6. Work with local accountants and assist them in using the system to book certain entries.
7. Ad-hoc financial projects as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. Must be a CPA.
• 5+ years of accounting experience working in a corporate Accounting department.
• Experience is multi-currency accounting
• Experience working with multiple types of financial programs.
• MS Dynamics AX preferred.
• Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
• Strong knowledge of applicable tax laws and statutory laws.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dynatacebu