Back to Search Results
Human Resource Manager
₱35,000 - 50,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
St. Moritz Road, Gorordo Avenue (beside LBC Asilo), Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 1, 2021
Job ID: 380248
DNA Micro Software, Inc., one of the fastest-growing software technology companies in Cebu, is looking for a Human Resource Manager who will help in attracting, motivating, and retaining talents in the company. You will be responsible for policy implementation, employee relations, and regulatory compliance, among other tasks.
- Act as a resource for Managers and Associates to ensure company policies and practices are effectively executed.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures with regard to employment processing for new hires and terminations, including exit interviews, benefits, compensation, training, and development.
- Develop, document, and implement employee-related policies within the company.
- Conduct interviews, source, screen and provide hiring recommendations.
Eligible candidate should possess the following:
- A graduate of BS Human Resources Management, Psychology, or any other related programs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver important matters to employees clearly and with conviction. At least 2 years of hands-on experience in overall HR functions that include the following:
- Employee Relations
- People Development
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Philippine Labor Laws
- Experience in a BPO company is an advantage
- has 3 years of working experience in a software industry
- Decisiveness and high maturity and leadership level
- Desire to undertake new challenges
- Must be female Work Conditions and Benefits:
- Dynamic and friendly work environment in a spacious office
- 5-day work week from Monday to Friday
- Top compensation base on expertise; we are only looking for top talents (35K-50K salary range)
- HMO and medical benefits
Employee involvement and team activities