Back to Search Results
Team Leader -Email Support Account
Managerial / Supervisory
Admerex Solutions, Inc.
Established in 2005
FPN Bldg. AS Fortuna Street, Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 5, 2021
Job ID: 380205
Admerex Solutions, Inc. continues to be one of the key players in the BPO industry in the country. Driven by genuine concern for mutual success, our culture reflects a business that creates and extends opportunities.
It is with this wisdom that we establish one of the foundations of #TatakAdmerex. We hone our skills and provide experiences that are “best-in-class” in results. Our happy workplace maintains a homelike relationship that stimulate our campaigns and our clients’ growth.
- Mandue City (Atlas Site)
- FPN Bldg. AS Fortuna Street, Bakilid Mandaue City, Cebu
- Cebu City (Aris Site)
- 2nd Floor, Unit F, Centrum Building, Clavano, corner N Escario St, Cebu City, Cebu
- Makati City (Alpha Site)
- The Peak Tower, 107 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, 1630 Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Astra Site)
- G/F Alcar Building, 888 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Alto Site)
- 6th Floor, Citynet Central Building, Sultan Street corner EDSA Barangay, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
TEAM LEADER-EMAIL SUPPORT ACCOUNT
Night Shift (6PM to 9AM) Tuesday-Saturday
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Team Leader handling EMAIL SUPPORT account in a BPO setting, a must.
- 3 years+ of experience with a support ticket system - Zendesk or Salesfource is preferred.
- Must have an excellent English Communication Skills
- Experienced in handling customer escalations with strong problem-solving skills to defuse challenging situations in written communications.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and convey complex information in written communication
- Familiar with G-Suite products (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides)
- Effective time management, including the ability to multitask, organize & prioritize
- Capable of thriving as a team player, but also driven by autonomy
- Positive attitude and willingness to understand the objectives of the organization
- Motivating and inspiring the assigned team to go beyond their potentials
- Perform daily coaching sessions with each team member based on:
- Performance scores and Observation
- Remote/Side-by-side monitoring results
- Quality Assurance Survey Results
- QA scores
- Documents feedback on a coaching log in order to track the agent's progress in a weekly/daily basis.
- Ensures timely delivery of accurate and consistent updates to the assigned team. These may often occur through team meetings or thru email.
- Act as the point of contact for communication of Screeners and other departments regarding payroll, IT and any other related concerns
- Reviews Team and agents individual metrics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback when necessary
- Develops Rewards and Recognition for the teams to ensure motivation
- Queue Management
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the client.