Back to Search Results
Iloilo - Customer Care Specialist (Temporary Work From Home)
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Buhang Taft North, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 100
Posted On: December 1, 2021
Job ID: 380028
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Php 50,000 New Hire Performance Bonus for November and December starters*
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• Premium workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 26 years of experience and 310+ industry awards
What is your mission?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working with our Online Account to deliver outstanding customer experience through phone and email.
Who are we looking for?
Completed 2 years in college
With at least 6 months of solid BPO experience in a voice account
Strong verbal and written English communication skills
Amenable to work rotating shifts
Can work from home and in Iloilo
With access to a quiet and secured room and at least 30 MBPS internet subscription
*Terms and conditions apply
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, Mainland China, South Korea, Japan, India, Romania, Spain, and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our clients’ customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy - selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsource industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won 310+ industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above-industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
How to Apply