Back to Search Results
HR Specialist- Employee Relations
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
3rd Floor, Skyrise 1, IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379708
- Conduct Reward and Recognition activities and motivation across the floor.
- Assist the floor in activities where EE & R intervention is required.
- Timely execution of ESAT/Dipstick &Surveys and carry out required action in identified areas.
- Drive Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Meet with the employees and Teams at regular intervals to understand their concerns and to apprise them of any HR updates - skip level meetings and One-on-ones.
- Handle grievances as per policy and in consultation with manager
- Drive fun activities in the process on weekly, monthly and event basis
- Ensure timely communication/execution/completion of Performance Management Process (annually and bi-annually).
- Facilitation and timely execution Internal Job Postings (Lateral)
- Complete the exit formalities for resigned employees
- Adherence to laid-down process w.r.t. confirmations/ leave/ other statutory requirements
- Comes up with creative solutions to tackle issues and concerns facing operations.
- Adhere to other productivity enhancing initiatives
- Ensure employees maintain professional decorum by adhering to company laid COC and
- Handle discipline and performance documentation/memos/warnings as required by the business for the employees
- Graduate of Psychology
- Atleast 1-2 years of HREE experience
- Open to work in BPO set-up (Work from Office)
- Good interpersonal and employee relations skills with positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate the financial aspects in HR
- Ability to deliver on time and as per specifications
- Work from office
How to Apply