Back to Search Results
Sales & Marketing Personnel
With business certificates
Corner Coral Street and Ruby Street, Marfori Heights, Ma-a, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379706
- Monitoring sales inventory.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Answers questions from clients.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes the product appeal to the target market
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadline
- Graduate of any Business Course.
- Social Media Savvy.
- Knowledge in basic accounting is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word is a must.
- Knowledge in Google Docs, Spreadsheet and Google Calendar is a plus.
- Willing to be trained.