Back to Search Results
Part-Time Online English Tutor | Work At Home
Part timers are welcome
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379702
- 10% Higher Earnings Than On Other Online ESL Platforms: Faster advancement coupled with awesome rewards
- A starting hourly rate of Php108, plus a chance to advance to as high as Php200 hourly
- Plus an enrolment reward when you do trial classes
- Earn even more by referring other teachers and joining special projects.
- A Fast Application Process: Start teaching, learning, and earning in just 3 days!
- Professional Training: Free TESOL certification via TEACH International
- A Flexible Schedule: More time with your family and for yourself
- A Reliable Support System: Support hotlines, community activities, and a Teacher Care Program
- A bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in speaking the English language with a neutral accent
- A valid diploma or proof of graduation, NBI clearance, and 1 government-issued ID
- Experience in teaching English to young learners or foreigners (ESL/EFL) is an advantage.
- A teaching certificate like TESOL, TEFL, etc. or a professional teacher’s license is preferred.
- Availability to teach during peak hours (each lesson lasts 25 minutes):
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Beijing Time (weekdays: Mondays to Fridays)
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Beijing Time (weekends: Saturdays to Sundays)
- A desktop or laptop
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above or Mac
- CPU: Intel Core i3 6th gen and above / i5 to i7 4th gen and up / AMD A Series A8 7500 and above / AMD Ryzen
- Memory: At least 4GB of RAM with a minimum of 100GB free hard disk space available
- A headset with an extended microphone and noise-cancelling features
- A high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam (with at least 720p resolution)
- A wired DSL Internet connection of at least 5 Mbps (LTE, USB sticks & wireless connections are NOT allowed)
- A quiet, clutter-free, and well-lit space in your home with plain white background