Back to Search Results
Junior Analyst, Masterdata
1 Year or Less
Mercedes-Benz Group Services Phils., Inc.
With business certificates
10/F Mercedes-Benz Tower, Mindanao Ave., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379699
- Daily Operations / Projects & Services
- Day-to-day supervision of (multiple) Services or Migration/Projects
- And other task that may be given by the management
- Management of the incidences originated in AP/AR and MPC (via email, telephone, e-Ticketing) in regards with Master Data
- Follow-up of the incidences received through a tool called Phone
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of MD transactions whose MPC’s complexity are rated > 1 and <5 (1-10 complexity)
- Creation and update of clients/ suppliers and Cost centers in SAP using the tool e-Ticketing in addition.
- Relationship Management
- Contact partner and responsible for day to day problem solving and escalation
- Operation Knowledge Management
- Identify and communicate to responsible parties necessary process updates. Participate in process documentation and participate in knowledge exchange according to set standards.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Information Technology or related discipline
- Accounting background, Financial Accounting standards. Knowledge about the entire accounting process and the interdependencies with other business processes.
- English: Speaks and writes business language fluently
- Good knowledge and experience in Excel (Knowledge, experience and application)
- Good knowledge and experience in Office Tools (Knowledge, experience and application of MS Office tools, other project tools, Visio)
- A good knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Good knowledge and experience in Communication
- Good knowledge and experience in Customer orientation (Ability to meet customer demands without bringing the company into disadvantage)
- Good knowledge and experience in Team Work (Ability for collaborative working)
- Communication skills, people skills, team work.
- Methodical and organized, ability to work in a team and in an autonomous way
- Prepared to assume challenges efficiently, and focused on fulfilling objectives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive nature and flexibility to possible changes or new tasks and responsibilities
- Compromise with the Project, the Company and the colleagues; proactive approach towards the clients and suppliers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated, committed, effective and supportive team member, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- At least 0-1 Year Industry Related Experience
- Experience in accounting administrative tasks
- Experience in Customer service activities.
- Experience in Master Data Maintenance.